Professional communication refers to the written, verbal, and visual forms of delivering information in the workplace.
From meetings and presentations to memos and emails, it’s essential to take a professional and formal tone to make the best impression on your audience, whether your colleagues, supervisors, or customers.
What You Will Learn
- About this course
- What is professional communication?
- Why professional communication is important?
- Principles of professional communication
- How to communicate using text messages at work
- How to draft formal and informal Emails
- How to write memos
- How to communicate with co-workers
- How to communicate with superiors
- How to communicate with clients
- How to use images in the presentation
- How to explain charts in the presentation
- How to lead the narrative of the presentation
- Key points of the course
- Practices for improvement